Wednesday 15 November 2017

5 Coats for A/W'17

As the cold weather is definitely here so I thought it was time to give you some coat inspiration. I have 5 different styles for you today; some for the warmer weather and some for the colder weather. 


Puffer Coat - Boohoo

Puffer coats are perfect for those sporty-styled girls out there. They are super cosy and comfortable for the Autumn/Winter time. Wear them as an everyday coat or use as your gym coat (like me). Puffer coats go with any outfit and come in every colour you could think of. If you don't want to go bright like me why not try a black or burgundy coloured one.




Duster Coat - New Look

Duster coats are super stylish and trendy. They usually come in more neutral colours such as: black, grey, nude and cream. You can easily dress up a duster coat with a pair of heels or dress it down with a pair of boots or converse. I always feel sophisticated when wearing this coat and I love the longer length. Unfortunately I brought this coat last year but these coats are always very popular. 





Trench Coat - F&F at Tesco

I absolutely love this coat style, especially in pink! The trench coat is such a classic Autumn/Winter coat but one I have never purchased before. I wanted a change from the classic nude trench and when I saw this I knew this was the one. Only £35 from Tesco I thought it was a real bargain! This coat is quite a dressy one so I paired it with some black jeans and a pair of nude heels. You could always try dressing this down with a pair of converse or flats but I think I will keep this as my sophicated dressier coat.






Suede Jacket - Primark

You may have already seen this jacket in one of my OOTD posts. This jacket is definitely a trend lead piece so make the most of this style while you can. There are so many on the market right now in a range of colours so go exploring. These jackets aren't the warmest though so keep that in mind for the colder weather that is on its way. Although they could easily be paired with a thick knitted jumper and scarf for extra warmth.






Faux Fur Coat - TU at Sainsbury

Again this coat has been featured in one of my recent posts. It's super cosy and warm and perfect for this time of the year. This coat is one of the more festive coats, paired with a cute bobble hat and Christmas jumper you will be all sorted this winter. Again these coats come in a range of colours such as: pink, black, nude, white and grey. I had my eye on a super cute grey one from Missguided so defiantly take a look to see if it's still there!




I hope you got some inspiration for your outerwear this season and loved seeing how I styled my own coats. Stay tuned every Wednesday for a new outfit post! See you soon...

Emma Victoria
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment